These general terms and conditions apply to all quotations and agreements as well as all products and services supplied by Aasan.nl. By placing your order you indicate that you agree with the delivery and/or payment conditions.
Entrepreneur Name: Indian & Tropical Market
Trading under the name: Aasan.nl
Chamber of Commerce number: 28067685
VAT number: NL820000763B01
These conditions are understood by:
- Reflection period: the time in which the consumer can make use of his/her right of withdrawal.
- Consumer: the person who does not act in the course of a profession or business, but who enters into an agreement with the entrepreneur.
- Entrepreneur: the person who can offer products and/or services to the consumer at a distance
- Distance agreement: an agreement of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services up to and including the exclusive use of one or more techniques for distance communication.
- Technique for distance communication: a means that is used for concluding an agreement without the consumer and entrepreneur being simultaneously in the same room.
- Right of withdrawal: the consumer’s option to cancel the agreement within the cooling-off period.
- Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables an entrepreneur or consumer to store personal information
All prices on the website include the VAT rates and are shown in Euros. Aasan.nl has the right to adjust the product prices without having to share a notice in advance. The product delivered is based on the product price at the time of the order. Special offers are only valid during a stated promotional period or while supplies last.
- The products contain a complete and accurate description to enable a good assessment for the consumer. Manufacturers are increasingly renewing the labels of their products. It is then possible that the consumer receives a product with a new look that differs from the image on the website.
- The orders placed depend on the product stock. If a product is not immediately available, this will be announced online. Would you like to get an indication of a specific product? Please send us an email for a request.
- Products can be ordered via the web store through the ordering process. Once the order has been entered into our system, you will receive an order confirmation email. At the time of shipment you will receive another email to be notified.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
When purchasing the products, the consumer has a possible reflection period. For foodstuffs there is a period of 7 days and for cosmetics 14 days*. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. |the product is only unpacked to an extent that is sufficient to assess whether the consumer wishes to keep the product. The consumer also wants to make use of his/her right of withdrawal, the consumer will return the product in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur. The costs of return will be for the consumer.
*this does not apply to the entire range offered via the web store. Read more under the heading
6. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
Aasan.nl guarantees that the goods that are delivered are in good condition and correspond to the description. In addition, we have done everything possible to make the products appear as realistic as possible. However, the visible colors depend on the monitor (settings) used, we cannot guarantee that the color on the monitor is completely accurate. Moreover, Aasan.nl cannot guarantee that the product description is completely error-free.
If the consumer receives a product that does not correspond to the order, Aasan.nl will replace the product with the correct one at no extra cost. If this is the case, the consumer should contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receipt. Also within the warranty period errors are demonstrated by the buyer and/or imperfections/defects by Aasan.nl, these will be resolved by replacement or compensation. The consumer must inform us of the complaints by e-mail.
We adhere to the following points for returns:
- If you return a product, we request that you complete our return form and enclose a (copy) invoice.
- Do not forget to frank the package sufficiently.
- We recommend that you insure the package extra, because you are liable for the return shipment.
- Return shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Used products and products with a broken or damaged seal (or plastic packaging) cannot be returned for hygienic and business reasons. If it appears that a used product has been returned, the purchase amount will not be refunded.
- Products purchased on offer.
- Food products that are pernicious, such as refrigerated/frozen products.
- hairpieces. This includes the following products: wigs, braiding hair, weaving, hairpieces, extensions, synthetic hair and human hair.
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be stored in a simple way on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. is.
9. THE AGREEMENT
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the associated conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can inform himself – within legal frameworks – whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
10. DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of any return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- If customer provides incorrect address and company receives package back, shipping costs will be paid by customer.
- If the customer has not picked up the package at the pick-up location and the package is returned after a certain period, then shipping costs are paid by the customer.
11. DURATION TRANSACTIONS: DURATION, CANCELLATION AND RENEWAL
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, subject to the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of at least maximum one month.
- The consumer can conclude the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:
- cancel at any time and are not limited to cancellation at a particular time or period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a definite period.
- Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period of time and which extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly extended for a fixed term of a maximum of three months, if the consumer opposes this extended agreement. can cancel the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly extended for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of at most one month and a notice period of at most three months if the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose cancellation before the end of the agreed duration.